Saturday, February 16, 2013

Studded up flowers

Hi ladies, here's a super quick post for today.

Pinky & index: Two coats of China Glaze First mate, and added a stud towards the base.
Ring: Two coats of Face of Australia Titanium. I then took First mate and and white striper brush to apply at the tip. The flower was created using a dotting tool and First mate.
Middle: Two coats of First mate and using Titanium and a dotting tool, I added the flower.
Thumb: Two coats of Titanium as a base colour, then added First mate and some glequins.

blue, flowers and studs1

blue, flowers and studs2

blue, flowers and studs3

I had a lot of fun with this manicure and loved how simple it was! :) What do you think?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I need to get myself some glequins to do some nail art like this. It's simple but looks really nice. Your pictures make first mate look nicer than the one I have LOl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your watermark made it, at first glance, look like there was a sketching of a sailboat (on Mediterranean waters) :-) I really like the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...