Monday, January 6, 2014

January Nail Art Challenge: Sparkles

Hi ladies :) Today's prompt was 'sparkles' and it definitely made me think of glitter. I decided to go with a simple reverse glitter gradient since I wasn't feeling too inspired by the theme. I used Orly Green with envy and created the gradient with OPI Which is witch.

Jan nail art challenge: sparkles

Jan nail art challenge: sparkles

A simple, but effective manicure :) I'll be back next time with a more arty look hopefully!


Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I love that green polish. What a pretty color. Which is witch is one of my all time favorite glitters! That looks great and it really shows off the beauty of the glitter too while not losing the beauty of the green. They play well together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...