Monday, January 13, 2014

January Nail Art Challenge: Pastel blue

(Oops, this was meant to be up yesterday, but I forgot to post it! Better late than never though :P)

Hi everyone :) Today's prompt is pastel blue and I have to admit, with such a broad theme, I was a little stumped to begin with. I finally decided to go with a skittle look and here is the result!

Pinky & index: Two coats of Australis Sky high layered with Australis Carnivale chaos. I added two coats of Flormar #20 to create a glitter sandwich look.
Ring & thumb: Three coats of Sinful Colors Cinderella.
Middle: Two coats of Sky high. I created a one stroke butterfly look with some acrylic paint.

nail art jan pastel blue1

nail art jan pastel blue1

I love how the rainbow glitter looks like a garden of flowers off in the distance which the butterfly is flying towards :)


Thanks for reading as always!
~Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...