Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Blue skittling

Hello everyone~ Wow, I feel so uncreative when it comes to naming my posts :P

For this look, I started with two coats of Australis Blue tiger, which is a matte blue shade. On my ring finger, I have two coats of Australis Sky high and then layered with OPI Which is witch?. For my middle finger, I added a blue gradient using striping tape. I followed a tutorial by nailsbylins :) I took some hex glitters from Born Pretty Store to add a little more glitz to the look (you can enter PIJ61 for a further 10% off your purchase at the check out). Finally, I layered a coat of OPI Last Friday night over Blue tiger on my thumb.

blue skittles

blue skittles

Of course, I had to add a matte top coat to the look after a day since Blue tiger is originally a matte polish. I think for this look, I prefer the glossy finish more though :)

blue skittles

blue skittles

Skittle manicures are so fun to do! Even though it takes me ages to think of how to tie it all together, I love the final look so much ♥ Are you a fan of skittling your nails?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

4 comments:

  1. My skittles never look this good! I haven't quite gotten the hang of making it all come together yet unfortunately. Some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the thumb especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle! ^^ Don't worry, it always takes me ages to think of how to tie it all together. I'm such a skittle fan though, that it's all worth it in the end :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ash :) Last Friday Night is one of my favourite glitter polishes ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...