Friday, March 29, 2013

Royal cloaked flowers

Hello everyone :) I recently came across Revlon Royal cloak when browsing the Revlon bin at my local Gloss. Good thing I went bin diving or I would have missed out on this beautiful purple polish! I applied two coats of Royal cloak and then stamped with Rimmel Your majesty and BM-224. Finally, I added some pearls from Born Pretty Store for a final touch. You can also use my code PIJ61 to receive 10% off your total purchase.

royal cloaked flowers

Here is the wheel of pearls :) I used the purple one on the left.

BPS pearls

royal cloaked flowers

royal cloaked flowers

Here is two coats of Royal cloak by itself. I just love how the purple flakes and shimmer make the polish look so much more interesting ♥

royal cloak

royal cloak

Do you enjoy bin diving? If so, have you been bin diving lately and what have you found?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

1 comment:

  1. I find most coloured bases with flakies catch my eye but this one is particularly pretty. I'd go bin diving for this colour!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...