Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OPI Just spotted the lizard + BM319

Hi~! I remember when OPI came out with the Amazing Spiderman collection last year and super lemming Just spotted the lizard...being a Chanel Peridot dupe and all :P Of course, after the initial loving, I haven't worn it for months.

I decided to pull it out the other day and applied two coats on my nails. I then took BM319 and stamped with Ulta3 black satin. I also haven't stamped in awhile so the end result wasn't the best. At least the prettiness of Just spotted the lizard makes up for it though ;)

just spotted the lizard stamped

just spotted the lizard stamped

I just love the green/gold shift in this amazing duochrome. So much love! ♥

Do you have any polishes you used to really want to own? How often do you wear them? ;)

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. That base colour is so unique, it goes really well with the black, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The duochrome really makes the base stand out ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...