Monday, November 12, 2012

Pink and black 'rocker' nails?

Hi ladies~ Whenever I picture pink and black together, I somehow associate them with a 'rocker' image. Of course, my nails don't really look like that theme simply because I don't have the ability to pull it off :P Anyways, here is my pink and black manicure :)

Pinky & index: two coats of Australis Blackmail and layered with OPI Nothin' mousie 'bout it
Ring & thumb: drag marbling with Blackmail and China Glaze Ahoy!
Middle: two coats of Ahoy! and layered with Nothin' mousie 'bout it

pink and black skittle1

pink and black skittle2

pink and black skittle3

For some reason, I just need most of my nails to be different recently. I can't seem to have them all looking the same :S Dilemma really, when it comes to painting! What do you think of these skittle nails? :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

9 comments:

  1. I think your mancure looks gorgeous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely made me rethink Nothin Mousie Bout It, which I passed over because I wasn't interested in a heart glitter polish. I didn't realize that without the heart, it's such a gorgeous fleck polish! I may need to go back for this one after all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Helena! Drag marbling is so fun and easy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, Nothin' bousie 'bout it is so much more than the heart glitters! In fact, I think it looks way better without them - the multichrome shimmer is just insane! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Amanda! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, thank you! You're always so sweet with your comments ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... I'm not a skittle girl, but each nail is gorgeous on it's own! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! ^^ I'm totally the opposite of you, I'm all for skittles! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...