Friday, November 30, 2012

Another OMG manicure

Hi everyone~ Lately, I've been finding that when I reach for my holographic nail polishes, it's usually China Glaze OMG. I don't know why, there's just something about the amazing holographic finish and the rainbow of colours which make me choose it over my other shades. Check out my photos and you'll understand :P

This is two coats of OMG and then stamped with Australis Iron ore and Bundle Monster's 2011 stamping plate set BM-205.

omg

omg stamped with flowers

Iron ore isn't the best black stamping polish, but I wanted to use a more shimmer based black so it wouldn't draw attention away from OMG, hence the less opaque stamping. It was definitely my stamping polish choice and not a defective plate. For more stamping plates, check out this link. You can also keep up to date with Bundle Monster on their facebook page.

What do you think of this stamping attempt? :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I never get tired of looking at OMG polishes. x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unquestionably believe that which you said.
    Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the easiest thing
    to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
    Look at my webpage - elitecigarettestore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz! They're too captivating to get sick of ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...