Monday, September 27, 2010

Nail art #9

I felt like some warmer colours today and after much thought decided on OPI's You don't know Jacques. YDKJ is a surprisingly darker shade to what I've seen around, but I love it all the same. I love my dark polishes to bits, I do :). I spiced up my manicure with some nail art; not exactly what I had in mind initially, but I like it all the same.
nail art1

Two coats of YDKJ and three coats of Color Club's High Society. White dots are by Ulta3's Lily White and striping done with Glossyblossom's nail art in White. It isn't as apparent in real life, but wow, that rhinestone on my pinky looks huuuuge o___o.
nail art2

Like I said, this didn't turn out the way I had planned, but I'm not hating it. I just need more inspiration ;~;

Thanks for dropping by.
~shazzii

11 comments:

  1. I really like the stripes and dots together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it really catches your eye! I love it! I'm a follower of your blog now. I invite you to visit mine and if you like it, please follow! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the randomness of these designs. They look all tied together. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very pretty, I like how you combined all the different elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very pretty, I like how you combined all the different elements :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...