Thursday, August 7, 2014

Green and gold skittle

Hey there :) Wow, this manicure was put together a while ago so please bear with me as I try to recall the nail polishes used! I believe the mint green is Essie Turquoise & Caicos, the gold foil is Hello Kitty Golden girl, the gold glitter is OPI My favourite ornament and the holographic sparkle on my pinky is Orly Sparkling garbage.

green and gold skittle1

green and gold skittle2

I love the mint green and gold combination here, makes me want to do something with these colours again!

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this design!! So gorgeous but cute at the same time :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helena Lacky CornerAugust 21, 2014 at 8:56 PM

    Love it! Great colors and awesome design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...