Monday, October 14, 2013

Shopping the stash: H for Hello Kitty

Hi all :) I decided to add a little nail art to this manicure for another shopping the stash look.

Pinky & middle: Two coats of Hello Kitty Golden girl.
Ring: Two coats of Ulta3 black satin. I then took Golden girl and OPI Haven't the foggiest to add some simple flower nail art.
Index: Two coats of black satin layered with Essence Make it golden.
Thumb: Two coats of Golden girl. Flower nail art was added with black satin and Haven't the foggiest.

ABC_Hello Kitty

ABC_Hello Kitty

It was a simple look, but I loved how the gold, silver and black came together so well :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. I always love your skittle type designs! they actually started my love for skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this looks and definitely need to recreate it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the index and the ring fingers. The whole mani is very elegant looking. I could see this for holiday party nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, you're too sweet Kristina! I'm glad you love skittles too, they're always so much fun to think up and put together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amy! Would love to see your interpretation of it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, Cin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah oh my lord I looove this so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh, you're too sweet! Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marisa (Polish Obsession)November 3, 2013 at 1:20 AM

    Such a pretty mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, Marisa! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...