Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Purple, studded and skittled :)

Hello everyone! Yes, this is yet another studded look ;)

Pinky: Two coats of OPI My vampire is buff and then I added a circle stud towards the base of the nail.
Ring: Two coats of OPI  A grape fit.
Middle: Two coats of My vampire is buff. On half of the nail, I applied a thick coat of A grape fit and took OPI Need sunglasses and a black striper polish for the cheetah look. I then took some studs and stuck them onto the middle of the nail.
Index: Two coats of A grape fit layered with Sweet Color #1.
Thumb: Two coats of OPI  A grape fit.

opi brights skittled

opi brights skittled

I absolutely loved the overall look of this ♥ Do you like to skittle?

Thanks for reading as always.
~Sharon

8 comments:

  1. I love this! Studs and purple... it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I need to get some studs soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you for the kind comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you have to! They're so much fun to play with and are an easy way to spice up a manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisa (Polish Obsession)October 13, 2013 at 1:23 AM

    I love doing skittle manis! This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get the studs at?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got them from Born Pretty Store :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...