Friday, October 19, 2012

Some turquoise and silver

Hi ladies :) I'm really loving the blues and greens lately for some reason. Today's manicure features a blue toned green - turquoise! ♥ I started with two coats of Catrice Am I blue or green?, then layered a coat of Essie Turquoise & Caicos over it. On my pinky and index, I applied reverse glitter gradient with OPI Servin' up sparkle. On my ring, I have two coats of Face of Australia Titanium, then freehanded the tip with Turquoise & Caicos. For my middlle nail, I freehanded the french tip with Titanium and took my nail art striper to add the silver line. On my thumb, I used my medium dotter and Titanium to do the dots.

turquoise and silver1

turquoise and silver2

turquoise and silver3

I loved how soft and pretty this manicure looked. I'm totally going to try it again with different colour combinations :)

What do you think of it?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...