Monday, October 15, 2012

Rainbow sorbet gradient! ♥

Hey everyone! I actually wore this manicure awhile ago but because of the backlog of manis, the OCD in me just had to post them first :P Anyway! I lovedddddddddddd the way this turned out and totally screamed rainbow sorbet when I saw the final outcome! Check it out below :)

I started with a base of Ulta3 lily white. Then, from pinky to thumb I sponged the gradient with the following polishes: Ulta3 spring blossom, spring shower, China Glaze Re-fresh mint, Ulta3 spring fling and China Glaze Light as air. I topped everything off with OPI Servin' up sparkle and a top coat.

rainbow sorbet1

rainbow sorbet2

rainbow sorbet3

rainbow sorbet4

And I just had to change it up for my right hand :P

rainbow sorbet5

I adored the way my nails turned out and sported this for more than two days...yes, that is unusual for me ;) It was so cheery and spring like - I didn't have the heart to remove it too quickly.

How are you welcoming spring in? For the northern hemisphere girls, have you let go of your spring/summer shades yet? :P

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

6 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! Great way to wear a load of colours in one go

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo lovely.... the effect of different colors for gradient is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) I loved how the finally outcome looked ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenni - Gold Speck NailsOctober 17, 2012 at 11:01 AM

    *_* So dreamy! I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...