Monday, October 1, 2012

Chic, black manicure

Hi everyone~ As a lover of dark polishes, I love black nail polish. Unfortunately plain black doesn't look good on my tips so I have to dress them up. And so this chic and black manicure was born!

I started with two coats of Australis Blackmail as the base colour on all my nails except for the middle one. On the middle finger, I applied two coats of Hello Kitty Golden girl, then layered OPI Black shatter over it. On my index and pinky, I layered a coat of OPI Metallic 4 life. For my ring finger I added some torn up gold foil pieces I received from Born Pretty Store. Lastly, I layered a coat of Essence Make it golden on my thumb.

black, gold and silver1

black, gold and silver2

black, gold and silver3

I really liked how the gold, silver and black came together! This is totally the way to wear black nail polishes ;)

Are you  a lover of dark polishes? Which one is your favourite?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

6 comments:

  1. I love the gold foils, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so fun to play with! I'm already thinking of other ways to incorporate them into my manis... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing foils... Ordered mine right away! :) Cute manicure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Hope you enjoy yours! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...