Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pretty, girly and french :)

Hello ladies! Another quick post today as I finish off my essay (finally!). I started with two coats of OPI Passion, then layered a coat of NOPI Kim-Pletely in love. I freehanded the french tip using NOPI It's all about the glam and added the silver glitter with a nail art striper polish. Quick and easy for a work appropriate manicure which I wore while I was still on prac :)

french and girly1

french and girly2

french and girly3

I'm not normally big on the French manicure, but it was pretty and something to wear while on prac. What's your stance on French manicures?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. Cute! I love how delicate this is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it so chic, wedding and office appropriate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kimberly! It's soft and totally appropriate for work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thanks! This would look good for a wedding too. Hmmm, I'm attending one soon... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good french manicure. My husband is a fan of the natural/nude nail and I love polish. French manicures are a nice compromise for him. Not that I don't wear lots of bright colors/glitters/etc, but sometimes I do my nails just for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your twist on the french manicure! Must try this when my nails grow longer :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! I love a classic french and used to wear them all the time. I love your spin on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, that's so nice of you! :P Sometimes it's a nice palette cleanser to have a more neutral manicure after the brights :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jenny! Looking forward to seeing your interpretation of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Fingers! Unlike you, I'm just starting to get into the whole French manicure ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...