Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Top 10 Award

Thank you Kelly and Nat for tagging me with this award! :)


Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 Award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose 10 bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.

The only form of cosmetics I'm into is nail polish so I guess I'll just do a round up of my top 10 polishes :P This was hard to choose though so they're not in any particular order!

China  Glaze First mate
China Glaze White Cap
Color Club Revvvolution
Essie Sew psyched
Nubar Nubar 2010
OPI Last friday night
OPI Not like the movies
OPI Parlez-vous OPI?
OPI Siberian nights
Zoya Edyta

That was super tough haha. I hope you enjoyed ^^ I'm feeling super lazy and since this award has been circulating around the blogosphere for a while, I'm going to skip tagging blogs :P. If you read this and want to do it, consider yourself tagged!


Ooh, and the lovely Alhrayth and LadyLuck have tagged me with the Stylish Blogger award which I've already received here. Thanks for tagging me though, it's appreciated!

~Sharon

6 comments:

  1. You have some great polishes in your Top 10!  Congrats! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! China glaze, OPI and Nubar are my favourite brands too~;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the award :)
    As much as I love nail polish, I'm too stingy to go for OPI. I stick to my discount store polish xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ^^ I love my polishes, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, niiiice! China Glaze is definitely one of my top brands, I love their large range of shades and finishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. OPIs actually retail for AUD$20 over here... :( That's why I buy mine online where they cost less than $10 for each bottle, including international shipping! Definitely try online retailers if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...