Sunday, January 16, 2011

Apologies and an award

Firstly, I'm really sorry for the lack of posts these days - I've been extremely busy this week what with a concert and summer course to study for.

I have been tagged by Jen over at Nail Polish Addiction Anonymous, Melanie at The Color PaletteAlhrayth and LadyLuck. Thanks so much for the award ladies!


These are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!

1. I think first and foremost, I need to spazz a little about the concert I attended on Wednesday :P. You can skip this if you're not into Kpop haha. Arirang organised a Korea-Australia Friendship Concert of which SHINee was one of the performers for, so I spent the whole of Wednesday out at the city waiting in lines for tickets and seats XD. Was the waiting and leg/feet pains worth it? Definitely yes! SHINee, Son Ho Young and Shin Seung Hun were the Korean performers and omg, they were brilliant! If you're interested, I've got some fancams and a fanaccount written up; just let me know and I'll email you the links :).

2. Prior to nail polish, I was a HUGE fan of Kpop. While I'm not such a hardcore fan any more and don't stalk forums as much, I still love Kpop loads ♥

3. I really want to travel the world and see new things. The Earth is so big and I'm only living in a small part of it! I want to experience the different cultures - in particular, try their food xD.

4. I ADORE kids and really enjoy hanging out with them and just seeing them laugh and have fun. I love spending time with them and watching them grow and mature over time :).

5. I absolutely can not stand noise or light when I sleep at night. Ticking clocks frustrate me the most :P.

6. Procrastination is a big problem for me. Whenever I plan time for assignments, I add in time to procrastinate too XD. If I just cut it out, it'll probably take me half the time to finish the assignment ;~;

7. I prefer winter over summer here in Australia. My theory is, you can always layer on more clothes, but you can only strip to the bare minimum haha.

And now I tag:

Toesthattwinkle
Cosmetic Cupcake
NAILYORKCITY
Silence is Loud
Katrina's Nail Blog

+ any one else who wants to do this :P. I'm lazy and really need to get back to studying so...yeah haha.

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

8 comments:

  1. Wow I never knew you were a K-pop fan! Lucky you were able to go to the concert. I was devastated that I didn't win tickets because if I did I would have flown to Sydney lol >< I'm the same with number 5 and 6 xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagging me, you appreciate the award! Unfortunately I have already received and filled out this tag so Im not likely to do it again. I appreciate you choosing me though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #5 Me too! I've found the best solution is just to wear earplugs. I was always hesitant to but I'll never go back now! =) Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for tagging me Sharon!! I'm a huge procrastinator too, I'm soooo terrible when it comes to studying. Sounds like you had heaps of fun at the concert! I think I need to get into Kpop hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer :)~ Hehe, thanks ^^. They had heaps of tickets left over on the day; if you were willing to donate $50 for it, you could get a ticket too :)

    Toesthattwinkle!: Awww, that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nonailstoday: Lol, I may try that one day :). I'm just not sure how it may feel if I lie on my side though, I tend to sleep on my side a lot ^^.

    'chelle: Hehe, aren't we all. It'd be awesome if you did get into Kpop haha, then we see your Kpop nails as well? :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer :)~ Hehe, thanks ^^. They had heaps of tickets left over on the day; if you were willing to donate $50 for it, you could get a ticket too :)

    Toesthattwinkle!: Awww, that's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for tagging me, you appreciate the award! Unfortunately I have already received and filled out this tag so Im not likely to do it again. I appreciate you choosing me though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...