Firstly, I'm really sorry for the lack of posts these days - I've been extremely busy this week what with a concert and summer course to study for.
I have been tagged by Jen over at Nail Polish Addiction Anonymous, Melanie at The Color Palette, Alhrayth and LadyLuck. Thanks so much for the award ladies!
These are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!
1. I think first and foremost, I need to spazz a little about the concert I attended on Wednesday :P. You can skip this if you're not into Kpop haha. Arirang organised a Korea-Australia Friendship Concert of which SHINee was one of the performers for, so I spent the whole of Wednesday out at the city waiting in lines for tickets and seats XD. Was the waiting and leg/feet pains worth it? Definitely yes! SHINee, Son Ho Young and Shin Seung Hun were the Korean performers and omg, they were brilliant! If you're interested, I've got some fancams and a fanaccount written up; just let me know and I'll email you the links :).
2. Prior to nail polish, I was a HUGE fan of Kpop. While I'm not such a hardcore fan any more and don't stalk forums as much, I still love Kpop loads ♥
3. I really want to travel the world and see new things. The Earth is so big and I'm only living in a small part of it! I want to experience the different cultures - in particular, try their food xD.
4. I ADORE kids and really enjoy hanging out with them and just seeing them laugh and have fun. I love spending time with them and watching them grow and mature over time :).
5. I absolutely can not stand noise or light when I sleep at night. Ticking clocks frustrate me the most :P.
6. Procrastination is a big problem for me. Whenever I plan time for assignments, I add in time to procrastinate too XD. If I just cut it out, it'll probably take me half the time to finish the assignment ;~;
7. I prefer winter over summer here in Australia. My theory is, you can always layer on more clothes, but you can only strip to the bare minimum haha.
And now I tag:
Silence is Loud
Katrina's Nail Blog
+ any one else who wants to do this :P. I'm lazy and really need to get back to studying so...yeah haha.
Thanks for dropping by~