Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More randomness

Hey~ :) This was another easy nail art design I decided to do to jazz up my otherwise plain mani. I applied two coats of Sportsgirl Supernatural on my nails. For my accent nail I applied two coats of Ulta3 black satin and used Glossyblossom nail art striper in violet to do the stripes. Simple mani, but I like it :)

nail art

My life is becoming a lot more hectic now with assignments due in pretty much every single week. On top of that, I'll be starting prac and so posts will probably not be as often as they have been recently, haha. I guess I'll be going back to posting every 2 or so days, provided I have time to do my nails.

~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. I really like this mani. Its subtle with just the right amount of pop with that accent nail. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you! I'd love to see you try it, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Thank you! I'd love to see you try it, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...