Thursday, March 17, 2011

Green layering success! ♥

Hello~ :D I am so happy with this mani I can probably wear it forever! It's nothing fancy, but it is soooooo beautiful I just keep staring at my nails. Like 3-4 times every two minutes, no joke. I love it that much ♥♥♥

I applied two coats of Essie Sew Psyched then layered on a coat of China Glaze White cap and voilà~! Look at this pretty! The photo definitely does not show the mani in its fullest glory, it looks soooooo much better in real life and I really recommend anyone who owns these polishes to try it out. You will be totally blown away by how gorgeous it looks.
sew psyched with white cap layered

I do apologise for the dry cuticles, it's time to stop being lazy and start moisturising daily again! :P

Yeah, look at that macro! I left it big this time - it's amazing isn't it? Ahhhh, I love White cap. This has got to be my favourite layering of all time <3.
sew psyched with white cap layered macro
~Sharon

11 comments:

  1. 'White Cap' loves lovely on 'Sew Psyched'! I think I need to find this and make it part of my collection!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. White Cap is so cool! I just got this one recently! I used it to make subtle stripes on a color and it looked awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is gorgeous. White Cap is now officialy on my Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have both polishes so I have to try this combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tiff: Yes yes yes! Can't wait to see you wearing them :D

    Painting Rainbows: It totally is! It's so fun to play around with :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat: Woohoo! You won't regret it, I promise you :D

    intootje: I'd love to see this combo on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alice: Thank you!♥ Isn't it wonderful when layering works out well? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alice: Thank you!♥ Isn't it wonderful when layering works out well? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have both polishes so I have to try this combo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...