Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sportsgirl - Galaxy

OMGOMGOMG. This polish is so much love. Despite the fact that I was wrong about it being a purply-vampy colour, I was blown away still. I mean, how can anyone resist red glitter (and smooth too!!!) in black jelly?! I sure can't anyway.
Galaxy

Photo blurred to show the awesome red glitter!

Galaxy blurred

For some reason, most of the photos I took showed the black to be purple o__o. And the red glitter showed up as multi-coloured flecks. I'm sad I couldn't have uploaded more photos to share the awesome goodness. Oh, and when I tried to put a topcoat over it, the polish sort of clouded over, if you get my drift? So the above photos show three coats on Galaxy, and four layers of polish if you include the fail topcoat. I think I may go and place some clear polish over the top just to be safe, I'm loving Galaxy this much I don't see myself taking it off any time soon.

Sportsgirl is a brand I'm beginning to really like for nail polish; I currently own only two bottles haha. It's retail prices are a bit heavy though considering it's not really a high-end brand; they're sold for $7.95 each. Seeing as I can get China Glaze and Orly polishes for less than that, it makes me a bit unwilling to fork out money the full price. Which is exactly why I love sales :D.

For the Aussie polishers who are trying desperately to find a matte topcoat, search no longer. Sportsgirl's new range of nail polishes include a matte topcoat :). I haven't tried it yet so anyone does end up buying it, I'd love to hear your reviews!

Thanks for dropping by~^^
~shazzii

2 comments:

  1. wow, gorgeous polish!

    oh, just so you know, i tagged you in my recent post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? :D It's so awesome that I've still got it on two days later. Oh and thanks for tagging me! I'll be sure to get around to it soon :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...