Monday, September 1, 2014

Rainbow watermarble

Hi ladies :) I felt like I hadn't watermarbled in the longest time (meaning over a year!) and after seeing a whole bunch of beautiful watermarbled nails on instagram, I was inspired to create my own. These were done way back in July so I don't really remember the polishes used, except for the one I'm holding on to...oops! The orange is definitely OPI Call me Gwen-ever. Oh, and the holographic sparkle is from Glitter Gal Galaxy Holo Top Coat.

rainbow watermarble

rainbow watermarble

And under the sun

rainbow watermarble (sun)

rainbow watermarble (sun)

The marbling does look a bit random, so I'm hoping that with some more practice, I can get some uniform designs coming up :)

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. I love this marble! Beautiful pattern and lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own it... yet! But you're tempting me to get it now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...