Thursday, April 28, 2011

All hands on deck!

Hello~ One of my major lemmings from China Glaze's Anchors Away collection was Below deck. Dubbed as the dupe to Channelesque, I knew I just had to have it. While nail bloggers have compared the two and declared them as very-similar-but-not-quite-dupes, I think I'm satisfied with Below deck anyway :).

This is two coats of Below deck and no top coat. What a gorgeous and shiny polish <3. My love affair with purples will never die, haha.
below deck1

I layered on one coat of White cap to see what it'd look like. Pretty, but I think there are better combos out there (yeah, I'm looking at you Sew psyched... :P).
below deck2

~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I like it very much with white cap on top of it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks ^^. I love layering, it's so fun! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...