Monday, November 8, 2010

Wild orchid

Phew! I finally handed in my assignment today and thought I'd sneak in another post before I tackle another one. Argh, assignments! Why do they never end?! Anyway, back to nail polish :P. Color Club's Wild Orchid is a beautiful polish from the Untamed Luxury collection released just recently. It is a blue toned light grey filled with awesome shimmer throughout. Definitely very fitting of the wintery weather we had last week!
Wild orchid

I applied two coats of Wild orchid and finished with my Ulta3 Non chip top coat. Absolutely adore the subtle shimmer! I bet I'll pulling this out to wear quite often come next winter :).
Wild orchid macro


Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

3 comments:

  1. this is a stunning color! I just started getting into color club polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely worth investing in :P. Color Club polish are so yummy *__*

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a stunning color! I just started getting into color club polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...