Monday, July 2, 2012

Sea gradient

Hi ladies :) I'm super happy with the way this manicure turned out so lets get straight into it! I started off with two coats of China Glaze Caribbean blue. Once that was decently dried, I sponged on a gradient with Australis Flip-flops, a gorgeous glass-flecked blue polish. With the sea gradient backdrop done, I double stamped a dolphin image from fauxnad plate C09. I should probably get a photo of that up one day :P

I double stamped because my first attempt with Color Club Wild orchid didn't stand out from the blue. I wanted to keep it though because dolphins are in this shade. To make the image stand out more, I went back to stamp with Rimmel Your majesty.

blue gradient with dolphin stamp1

blue gradient with dolphin stamp2

blue gradient with dolphin stamp3

I'm so in love with this mani :D What do you think of it?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

14 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gradient - you picked the perfect colours for it. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miss L :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so obsessed with gradient nails now :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jaz, that's a lovely compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great, I love stamping over gradient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I'm starting to get into stamping so I'm experimenting quite a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...