Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Saran wrap

Hello everyone~ Awhile ago, I came across the saran wrap technique on Nailed It and knew I would have to try it. I altered the technique a little by dabbing the second nail polish onto the first one with some glad wrap rather than taking it off.

I applied two coats of Ulta3 spring shower and waited for it to dry a little. I then took OPI Your royal shine-ness to dab onto the blue base with some scrunched up glad wrap. You can't really tell in the photos, but I swapped this around for my ring finger as an accent nail.

saran wrap1

saran wrap2

saran wrap3

This technique is soo simple and you can achieve such a gorgeous effect with it! Next time I think I'll stick with similar polish finishes and see how it turns out.

Have you tried the saran wrap before? What do you think of it?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

6 comments:

  1. that is such a great idea. I would be sure to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh do! It's so easy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I tried this for the first time today! Loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you tried it! I'd love to see it, if you want to share it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos, but I'll take some the next time I try it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...