Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Saran wrap

Hello everyone~ Awhile ago, I came across the saran wrap technique on Nailed It and knew I would have to try it. I altered the technique a little by dabbing the second nail polish onto the first one with some glad wrap rather than taking it off.

I applied two coats of Ulta3 spring shower and waited for it to dry a little. I then took OPI Your royal shine-ness to dab onto the blue base with some scrunched up glad wrap. You can't really tell in the photos, but I swapped this around for my ring finger as an accent nail.

saran wrap1

saran wrap2

saran wrap3

This technique is soo simple and you can achieve such a gorgeous effect with it! Next time I think I'll stick with similar polish finishes and see how it turns out.

Have you tried the saran wrap before? What do you think of it?

Thanks for reading!


  1. that is such a great idea. I would be sure to try this out!

  2. Oh do! It's so easy! :D

  3. This is so beautiful! I tried this for the first time today! Loving it!

  4. So glad you tried it! I'd love to see it, if you want to share it :)

  5. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos, but I'll take some the next time I try it!

  6. Looking forward to seeing them! :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...