Saturday, July 14, 2012

A girly French manicure

Hi ladies~ The other day, I decided to try out the French manicure look since I rarely sport one. And my oh my, I think this is about as girly as I can get :P

I applied two coats of Nicole by OPI Kim-pletely in love and freehanded the white tips with NOPI It's all about the glam. To help the tips look neater, I took my nail art polish to add the silver glitter.

girly french manicure1

girly french manicure2

I'm not sure this is the look for me, but it was fun while it lasted...the whole 5 minutes? :P Perhaps other girls will prefer to sport this cleaner and dainty look. Will you? ;)

Thanks for dropping by!
~Sharon

15 comments:

  1. This si so cute and feminine!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and simple! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, simple yet elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! So classy and yet it still has a bang to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really was quite easy hehe, glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh definitely! I may actually wear this into when I require more work appropriate manis in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Carmen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is really delicate and gorgeous! I do love a classy french

    ReplyDelete
  10.  Lovely =]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Fingers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Chloe! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...