Saturday, July 28, 2012

More nail spam!

Hi ladies :) I received positive feedback from my last spam post I decided to go ahead with a second one. Plus, I'm in the mood for little talk - we'll let the photos speak for themselves instead ;)

Glitter is two coats of Color Club Magic attraction, black is two coats of Australis Blackmail. Stamped with no brand black and plate m60.

black, glitter & stamping1

black, glitter & stamping2

With a matte topcoat on.

black, glitter & stamping3

Two coats of Zoya Faye

faye1

faye2

Two coats of OPI Jade is the new black. Orange is OPI Call me Gwen-ever. Blue is OPI Fly.

fish tail

Two coats of Catrice Am I blue or green? layered with Essence Edward and finally a coat of Flomar #20.

green glitter sandwich

Two coats of Ulta3 lily white sponged with Essie St Lucia lilac while taped. Flipped the colours for my accent nails and stamped with plate CK-05.

purple & white sponging1

Two coats of OPI Road house blues layered with OPI Nothin' Mousie 'bout it.

road house blues with nothin mousie bout it1

Two coats of China Glaze Wagon trail.

wagon trail1

In the sun.

wagon trail3

Hope you enjoyed this spam :)

Thanks for dropping by.
~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. Ahhhh.... I love how your style of nail art is ight up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with the Color Club polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!  Love the first one, and the OPI one.  Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, thanks Michelle! Hopefully they're not terrible enough to put you off trying them too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a beaut! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Alissa, glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first combination is just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I am loving that first mani!  So awesome with the holos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Helena! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The glitter holo is amazingggg <3 :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...