Monday, July 23, 2012

Royal plum flakey

Hi ladies! I was in the mood for some flakey layering the other day so I decided to grab a plum purple shade as a base colour for it. Can I say it was instant love! <3

I started off with two coats of Maybelline Colorama Dark plum and then layered a coat of Nubar 2010 over it. My bottle is really starting to show signs of use, I only have half of it left! Good thing I have a back up bottle of this gorgeous polish ;)

dark plum and flakies1

dark plum and flakies2

dark plum and flakies3

dark plum and flakies4

Mmmm, I love me some flakies! ♥ Do you love them as much as I do? :)

Thanks for dropping by.
~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!
    Love the two polishes together :)

    nailspt.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them too! This combo looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, they're amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Elissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think anything purple and flakey look awesome... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Jackie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh. Pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it too <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...