Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Second Blog Anniversary!

Hi everyone :) My, how time flies! I can't believe I have reached my second blogging anniversary <3 Who would have thought I'd stick with this for so long :P


I'm definitely not a blogger who posts everyday, so I'm especially appreciative of my readers who have stuck through it with me. I've shown the not so good and some manicures I've been quite proud of on this blog and of course, there are plenty more to come! :)

Thank you for reading!
~Sharon

27 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching your second blogging anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! :D I love your blog, I look forward to the "plenty more to come"!  

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! I really like reading your blog - especially love the nail art

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2nd Blog-vasary!! Love your blog and your awesome posts, can't wait to see it grow even bigger and better! (^_^) 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday!!
    That's so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Katie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, that's so nice of you to say that! I hope I live up to your expectations with my future posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Miss L! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, thank you thank you thank you! It's so nice to see such a lovely comment ^^ Hope my future nail art attempts will be even better than now haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Maria! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Karlene :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blog Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...