Monday, December 10, 2012

Cult Nails Spontaneous

Hello hello :) After all the stamping and nail art recently, I felt like a slight palette cleanser and went with a simple nail of the day look. Cue Cult Nails Spontaneous. It's purple and has a shimmer, what's not to love? Well, so I thought. This polish dried extremely gritty (even for my taste!) and I was quite disappointed with the fact that the beautiful shimmer I thought this polish consisted of was in fact small flecks of glitter. Which dried gritty. Photos show two layers of thick top coat over two coats of Spontaneous, and even then it's not completely even to touch.

spontaneous1

spontaneous2

I really wanted to love this one, but I'm not so sure about it any more. Have you ever bought a nail polish which was gorgeous in the bottle only to be let down after applying it?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...