Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Purple swirls

Hi ladies! I was really lacking inspiration when I came up with this mani, what can I say. Been in a kind of rut lately, but hopefully it'll come back soon! Anyways, this was two coats of China Glaze Below deck and stamped with BYS Thank god it's friday and Bundle Monster's 2011 stamping plate set BM-201.

purple on purple stamping1

purple on purple stamping2

Yeah...really not my best. But you see the better and the worse on this blog. Well, some of the time ;) Check out Bundle Monster's other stamping plates here and have a look at their facebook page too!

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

5 comments:

  1. This website certainly has all the info I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
    Feel free to surf my web blog ; amphora pipe tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :] I did a similar colour combo recently & loved it :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...