Sunday, December 30, 2012

Swatches and review: Orly High on Hope

Hi ladies! I have the most brilliant nail polish to share with you all today so I'll get right into it :) Orly's upcoming Hope and Freedom collection will be available early next year in Australia and the gorgeous High on hope happens to be a part of the release. From the press release photo, you don't see the super awesome multichrome shimmer swimming in a dark indigo blue base, but it's totally apparent with the real deal. I'll cut the chatter for now and just let the photos do some talking ;)

This is two coats of High on hope!

high on hope1

high on hope2

Isn't is just glorious? ♥♥ I have to admit the formula was a little funny - it was thick, but runny. Definitely be careful with application so you don't pool your cuticles! Otherwise , I really cannot fault this polish. The multichrome shift is so pretty and had me holding my hand at different angles to catch the rainbow of colours! If you think these photos are drool worthy, wait until you see it in person because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't capture the true beauty of High on Hope.

high on hope3

high on hope4

high on hope5

And because I couldn't choose which bottle shot to share, I'm showing both. Is that multichrome shimmer gorgeous or what! ♥

high on hope bottle shot1

high on hope bottle shot2

The Hope and Freedom collection will be available in March 2013 and really, grab it while you can! :)

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. omg I'm legitimately salivating for High on Hope! I haven't seen any press releases for this collection now I'll be a looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH.MY.GOD! I think I need this polish! it looks amazing ;D
    thanks for sharing those gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is pretty - maybe one of those that looks prettier in the bottle than on the nail. I will be looking for this one to do a swatch dot of it to see if it needs to come home with me

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is definitely the winner in my book ;) Love it to bits, I do! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're totally welcome! The shimmer is amazing! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree more Kas! I hope you can get your hands on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Different and soooooooo good ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the shimmer tends to stick to the sides of the bottle. It's definitely a keeper though because it transfers well onto the nails. You need to see this one in real life ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...