Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A white Christmas...in Australia?

Hello hello :) I've been influenced by the countless snowflake nail art I've been seeing around and even though there's no such thing as a white Christmas in Australia, I just had to recreate the look. Here is two coats of Orly Stone cold and stamped with BM-323 and a white polish.

snowflake nails1

snowflake nails2

My stamping wasn't the greatest but I loved the look of Stone cold as the blue background. Totally suits it :D

What Christmas manicure have you been wearing recently?

Thanks for reading.
~Sharon

9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Stone Cold is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.love it.Getting FREE Christmas Gifts Here,http://www.japan-lingzhi-2daydiet.com/Christmas.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit rebellious when it comes to Christmas because down here it has to be summer! (But I'm secretly jealous of all the snow themed things). Love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! your nails look very cute in a xmas style;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I just did a mani using this design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the perfect blue base for the snowflakes :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh, I'm just inspired by the snow themes haha! It's so much harder to come up with Aussie Christmas themed nails :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, your comment made me smile! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Fingers! The snowflake look is such a must for nail art this time of the year :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...