Monday, December 3, 2012

A green ombre snake skin

Hello hello :) I felt it was high time I tried out the ombre manicure again and as I searched for a colour to work with in my stash, I felt drawn to Essie Turquoise & Caicos. So, green ombre manicure it was ;) From pinky to thumb, the nail polishes I used were: China Glaze Re-freshmint, Essie Turquoise & Caicos, Misa Dirty sexy money, OPI Jade is the new black, OPI Here today...Aragon tomorrow. I then took Bundle Monster's 2011 stamping plate set BM-215 and stamped the snake skin design on the green bases with Rimmel Your majesty.

green ombre snakeskin1

green ombre snakeskin2

I've been wanting to try the snake skin stamp for ages and am super glad I finally had the chance to! I totally need to experiment with more colour combinations (and improve my positioning skills) but I'll leave that for future posts :)

You can check out Bundle Monster's other stamping plates from the past three years here and keep up to date with their activities on their facebook page.

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

6 comments:

  1. Awesome, what a cool design! I want the BM plates so badly *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I
    might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.
    Here is my web page - dailyweightlossmotivation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youuuuuu! :) They're so worth getting, treat yourself to a Christmas present :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br

    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...