Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tiger nails! :)

Hello hello :) Since starting work, I haven't had as much time to post, let alone paint my nails or take awesome pics - I wash my hands a lot at work and as all nail enthusiasts know, this can be detrimental to perfect nail photos :P On top of that, I'm still trying to get through a back log of photos but I'm almost done so expect to see some Christmas themed posts soon!

But onto the tiger nails :) I actually wanted to have citrus themed manicure but the stamping didn't work out well. Oh well, tiger stripes work just as well ♥ I started with two coats of Ulta3 spring blossom then sponged a gradient on my tips with OPI Call me Gwen-ever. I then stamped with BM-223 and a black polish. Finished the look off with LA Colors Sparkling diamonds.

tiger nails!1

tiger nails!2

It's been awhile since I've sported animal print nails so I wore this for a few days longer than normal ;) What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

3 comments:

  1. Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog article
    or vice-versa? My website goes over a lot of the
    same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to send me an
    e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!
    Feel free to visit my site ... borkum riff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Definitely will be trying this myself at some point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah! Would love to see your attempt at this one :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...