Friday, August 24, 2012

My nail polish stash!

Hi ladies! :) I recently felt the need to reorganise my stash so here's a more updated post of my current stash. Can you believe the last time I bothered was over a year ago :P Firstly, I admit I don't have the largest stash around. I try my hardest to only acquire nail polishes I don't already own in my stash as I do not wish to be a nail polish hoarder (although who am I kidding - who needs 200+ bottles of nail polish anyway...? >___>)

This post is picture loaded so we'll get right into it. And because of the large number of photos, I cut the post so just click on the 'read more' to see all my nail polishes! :) Come, I invite you to dive into this tub with me ;)

stash1



Obligatory pile shot. I just love doing these :D
stash2

I'm going to start with my dear OPIs, which has grown the most since last year!
stash3

Close ups of the OPIs
stash4

stash5

My beautiful China Glaze babies ♥
stash6

Some Color Club, Misas and Essies
stash7

A-England, Zoyas and a Nubar!
stash8

My slowly growing collection of Orlys :P
stash9

My only NOPIs - from the Kardashian collection. Hmmm...
stash10

Cheap and decent quality Aussie brands Ulta3 and Mode!
stash11

Australian branded polishes represent! From L-R, top to bottom:
Hello Kitty (Priceline exclusive), Nail it! (Sportsgirl exclusive), Savvy by DB (Priceline exclusive)
Glitter Gal, Aldo, mwah!, Bloom, Chi Chi, piCture pOlish
stash12

Face of Australia
stash13

BYS
stash14

Australis
stash15

My European goodies! :D Alessandro, Catrice, Essence, Golden Rose and Flormar.
stash16

Asian brands unite :)
Eclipse, The Face Shop, Arezia (Sasa exclusive - found in Hong Kong), Skinfood, Etude House. And they're all Korean brands except for the Arezia:P
stash17

Miscellaneous US & UK brands
stash18

And finally! What it looks like all organised and sorted again :)
stash19

Just a little more room to grow ;) But I don't plan on moving to a bigger container so if I want more, I'll have to start purging. Which reminds me - have you seen my blog sale? ^^
stash20

If you got through all that, you're amazing! How many bottles of nail polish do you own? When do you plan on stopping...if ever? :P

Thanks for reading!
~Sharon

32 comments:

  1. So jealous of all your OPIs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah thats a good size collection

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such good self control! I need some more of that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing stash photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have a great stash! love all your polishes!
    i dont think i plan on ever stopping! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 394 polishes and I'm not stopping anytime soon! I have 12 bottles in the mail right now so I am about to break 400 eeek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing stash posts! It generally makes me feel a little better as it reminds me that there are others out there as crazy as me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love seeing stashes of nail polishes and such, i wonder if theres a website where you can keep track of your nail polish stash as well as see new polishes from all brands.. such a site would be awesome.. maybe i should try to develop it if it doesnt exist yet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a massive stash! I'm still growing mine and cant wait to have such as great range as yours :D And by the way, you need more Asian nail polishes, they're fab (Skin Food and Etude House especially!) ;p

    xx, diamondinrouge.blogspot.com 

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Your nail polish stash is amazing! Love how u arranged the OPI ones, haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! i'm getting close... i'm around 130 now. I just got some cheap containers from the dollar tree to store them:D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I only have 35-40 polishes. I think I am pretty conservative! I did notice you have a serious lack of pinks. Its like the opposite of my stash  which is mostly pinks, corals, and reds. 

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have so many nail polishes. I have 98 at the moment and I need more :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww thanks! It took me awhile to get there though :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Jessica :P I'm hoping to maintain numbers around this haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lool, thank you! It helps that I don't have a steady income, being a student. So I have to choose carefully anyway :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Diana :) I don't think many of us plan to stop haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohh, I love your stash! And you had so much patience to list all the names too :P Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOL! I'm glad to help you feel a little saner :P But honestly, seeing other ladies with larger stashes help me too...I show them to friends and then they realise I'm not that crazy any more.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh, you totally should! I love seeing the different bottles everyone owns so I'll totally make use of such a website!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Maria! I'll keep my eyes peeled for those when I'm overseas in Asia then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Laura! I like to keep my bottles arranged by brand and colour... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahhh, storage is always a problem with this hobby haha ;) I'm glad you found some containers to store them in and don't out grow them too quickly! :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loool, I'm not a very pink/red person :P I tend to reach for the purples/blues/darker shades. Personally, I think they look better on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks Maryya! I do have quite a few, especially compared to friends :P

    ReplyDelete
  26. We can never have enough :P Self discipline is so hard to maintain!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have around 120 polishes, and i want more! I would probably stop around 200 max though, because they take up a lot of spaceXD

    ReplyDelete
  28. It really does take up a fair bit of room :P I'm at around early 200s and feel the need to cap it there too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm in the early 400s, and my helmer is almost full. Once I have no more space, i'm (hopefully) going to start employing the "one in-one out" rule. I really don't want to buy another storage unit...

    ReplyDelete
  30. That sounds like a pretty good idea! I wish I were as disciplined with that rule.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...