Sunday, January 23, 2011

Water marbling with holos

Hello~^^ I tried water marbling the other day with some holos; lets just say that they dry extremely fast o__o! I started off with one coat of Color Club's Wild at Heart as the base colour and then marbled with Revvvolution and Wild at Heart. Photos holding the polish bottle are taken indoors under natural light, the other two taken under sunlight.

Left hand:
water marble (l1)

My favourite nails are the middle and ring fingers~
water marble (l2)

Right hand:
water marble (r1)

Favourite nail is the middle finger :).
water marble (r2)

I'll be going away for the next few days so some scheduled posts should be on the way.

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

18 comments:

  1. That is LOVELY!

    Ahh I wish they carried Wild at Heart locally hear. It's the only holo left from color club that I want to get my hands on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. che: Awww, thanks ^^. It really is a gorgeous purple holo, definitely a must have~♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very pretty!!! holo is definitely my fav nail polish ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holiday: Thank you! Holo polishes are sooooo beautiful <3

    YoannitaL: Thanks! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nails look amazing! Never even thought of using holos in water marbling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this combination of colors. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this marble is really beautiful. I love the color combination =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salla: Thank you! Lol, I was feeling bored and thought I'd try marbling with holos, loving the result haha <3.

    Rachel Marie: Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. rock-or-not: Thanks so much!

    Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Hehe, thanks ^^. I had wanted to try marbling with a silver instead of purple holo, but it didn't work out :P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. colorfulbottle: Thank you ♥. I love how purple and black go so well together too ^^

    nail crazy: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janna: Awww, thank you for stopping by ^^. Hope you enjoy reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. colorfulbottle: Thank you ♥. I love how purple and black go so well together too ^^

    nail crazy: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...