Monday, January 3, 2011

Flower nail art

I've finallyyyyyyyyyyy attempted some nail art again after almost a month. And I've totally lost my touch, the flowers don't look too brilliant. Still, I like the colour combination and I think the rhinestones add a little elegance to the manicure ^^. You can see that the flower on my pointer looks mutated; I accidentally smudged it somehow and didn't realise it until I looked at the photos. And by then, it was too late :P.

I used two coats OPI's Parlez-vous OPI? as the base colour on my thumb, pointer, middle and pinky. On my ring finger, I applied two coats of China Glaze's Light as air. I then swapped the polish colours for the flowers - Parlez-vous for the ring finger and Light as air for the other four nails. Photos are not colour accurate as they were taken indoors with flash.

flower nail art

flower nail art2
If it weren't for the pointer nail, I'd be quite happy with this manicure; it looks pretty at a distance anyway :).

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

10 comments:

  1. This looks great Sharon! I don't think you've lost your touch at all. It's fun and girlie and perfect for Summer! If only Syd had the weather right now though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silence is Loud: Thanks ^^

    Jennifer :)~: Thank you, glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'chelle: Awww, thanks 'chelle! Haha, I don't mind the weather, better cool than hot for me! :P

    Toesthattwinkle: Thank you~~Did you mean you like the OPI? I adore that shade of purple too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like the slight off-ness of the flowers :) and I agree, the colour combo is really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 21stCenturyHippy: Awww, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 21stCenturyHippy: Awww, thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silence is Loud: Thanks ^^

    Jennifer :)~: Thank you, glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...