Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My work station

I'm away on camp this week so this is a scheduled post amongst others :). I thought it'd be a good idea to take the opportunity to share some 'behind-the-scenes'. To kick things off I have for you today a photo of my work station. It's by no means professional; I'm a student and have to make use of what I have unlike some bloggers who can dedicate an entire room to nail polish *jealous* :P.
work station

This table is right next to my study table - it's actually a little distracting since I'm always tempted to do my nails when I'm meant to be studying :P. I like to keep some nail art tools at hand in case the urge pops up to do some nail art haha. I also use a placemat to protect the table top while I paint my nails. Like I said, it's not much but I do like it and enjoy doing my nails even more now that I have a work station hehe. Before this I used to do my nails on my study table which was just plain annoying since I'd have my laptop nearby and I'd be paranoid I'd spill things onto it.

I'll have a couple of stash related posts up later on this week!

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

4 comments:

  1. Your area is much neater than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection, I like how everything is organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Marie: Lol! I'd love to see your stash!

    che: Thanks :). It's about the only thing I keep organised haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel Marie: Lol! I'd love to see your stash!

    che: Thanks :). It's about the only thing I keep organised haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...