Saturday, January 8, 2011

Crystal, the mermaid?

Of all the gorgeous polishes there are out there, I think this is a must have. Zoya's Crystal was the stand out from their Flame collection and I'm so glad I caved in to buy this. I'm not big on blue polishes, but boy is it worthwhile to get your hands on this beauty!

I applied three coats of Crystal and sealed it with a top coat. Photo was taken indoors under natural light.
crystal

If you think this is a stunner from the photo, I highly, highly recommend you purchase this polish. It's soooo beautiful and looks a hundred times better in real life. Can you tell I'm in love? :P The copper flecks are amazing and gives the polish such a mermaid-y look.
crystal (1)


Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

12 comments:

  1. Oh, this is very pretty indeed! And it looks so good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty lacquer! Can't get enough of it, every picture makes me want it more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I awarded you the Stylish Blogger Award! Please visit the link below to find out the details!

    http://nailpolishaddictionanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing. I'm sorry I passed it over in the 3 free from Zoya last week. :( I am adding it to my list now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is incredibly beautiful! I don't own any Zoya's (trying to limit the brands I collect)but this is unique enough and pretty enough to REALLY tempt me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Biba: Thanks dear ^^

    Lois: It's definitely a must have! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen: Thanks for the award Jen!

    Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Oh dear, maybe I should have posted this earlier haha. Glad it's on your wish list now, a must have imho :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Varnish Vixen: Lol! I don't think I'll help, I totally recommend you to cave and buy it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Varnish Vixen: Lol! I don't think I'll help, I totally recommend you to cave and buy it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Biba: Thanks dear ^^

    Lois: It's definitely a must have! :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty lacquer! Can't get enough of it, every picture makes me want it more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen: Thanks for the award Jen!

    Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: Oh dear, maybe I should have posted this earlier haha. Glad it's on your wish list now, a must have imho :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...