Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Diamond

Woooo, another gorgeous holo polish! :) Following the release of China Glaze's Tronica Collection, I thought I'd jump onto the holo bandwagon and show you an old but beautiful polish by Sally Hansen.
Diamond

Diamond is a silver holo polish with scattered holo effects. It's also quite thin and I could have probably used a third coat in my mani. The drying time however, was longer than usual (compared to my previous experiences with holo polishes) and since I needed to sleep, I applied a top coat over the polish even though I hadn't intended to do so initially. I took a gazillion photos when the sun finally peeped out from behind the clouds for five minutes, but narrowed down to only sharing four photos :P.
Diamond2

Definitely click the photos to see Diamond in its fullest glory!
Diamond3

The photo below shows Diamond blurred so you can see the rainbow of colours. Isn't this polish just amazing? *___*
Diamond4


Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

10 comments:

  1. I really need to find some of these! I heard they were at dollar stores, but I know the ones I've been to barely have any nail polish. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. need to hunt for this!!! this is too gorgeous! is it only 1 coat or 3 coats on the 2nd photo??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely have a huge want for these nail prism polishes, the swatches you provided make me want them even more now..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LacquerSmack: The search continues :(. I hope you find some soon, they really are gorgeous!

    Silence is Loud: All the photos show two coats of polish :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. che: Hehe :P. They really are pretty, no? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found this polish in my stash! It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. snarflemarfle: Woohoo! It really is a pretty one <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found this polish in my stash! It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. snarflemarfle: Woohoo! It really is a pretty one <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really need to find some of these! I heard they were at dollar stores, but I know the ones I've been to barely have any nail polish. :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...