Thursday, January 20, 2011

Some 3D nail art

Earlier today, I saw Katrina's recent mani and had the urge to pull out my rhinestones and do something with them too :P. I used two coats of China Glaze's Light as air and Ulta3's spring shower in the mani. My topcoat totally bubbled on my left hand which is why I'm showing my right hand. It's not as apparent irl, but my camera picks up the tiniest detail - not handy this time. Photo was taken indoors with flash.
nail art

I like that it spices up the manicure but is so simple at the same time :). I need to use my rhinestones and pearls more often!

Thanks for dropping by~
Sharon

14 comments:

  1. super cute, I'm really liking this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! i need to pick up a blue in that shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh! i love the colors you used! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cute, the pastel colours are really pretty. The added pearls and jewels are nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. polish lava: I know right? Her manis are gorgeous <3.

    xlittle.girl: Awww, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danielle: Thanks so much!

    April K: Thank you ^^. Yes, the blue is really pretty, a definite must have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silence is Loud: Thank you! I need to make use of my rhinestones more hehe.

    Katrina: Awww, thanks. I was in the mood for purple, but thought I'd spice up the mani a tad more ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. che: Thanks! I totally need to use them more, they're so simple and quick!

    ReplyDelete
  9. che: Thanks! I totally need to use them more, they're so simple and quick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. polish lava: I know right? Her manis are gorgeous <3.

    xlittle.girl: Awww, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...