Thursday, September 1, 2011

Black and blingggggg!

Hi lovely readers <3 Today's mani is influenced by my love for dark nail polishes :) For some reason, whenever I'm stuck for ideas on what to wear, black is my go to shade (besides purple, of course). I applied two coats of Orly Matte vinyl onto my index and fifth fingers and two coats of Glitter Gal black onto my middle and thumb. For some extra bling, I layered two coats of Color Club Magic attraction over one coat of Ulta3 black satin.

black&bling1

black&bling2

black&bling3

black&bling4

I love how Magic attraction is so awesome and blingy <3. And of course, black totally jumps to life and shows off it's rainbow holo under the sun. I don't think the holo was photographed too well here, if you want to see it in it's fullest glory, check out my swatch here~ :)

Any lovers of black manis? ^^

~Sharon

12 comments:

  1. Seriously loving that black satin, yowza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice! I love how you mixed up the matte, the shine and the bling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am rocking one on my blog now! I like the middle finger on this-the matte and the overbling just don't do it for me! But I love black polish and only wear dark colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!
    i love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the nails haha. I love dark polish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's actually CC's Magic Attraction layered over it :) Thanks for looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cristina! One of my favourite manis is to have a mixture of of finishes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dark colours are love :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, thanks! I can't seem to stop with the dark polishes :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...