Thursday, September 8, 2011

Yet another spring mani ^^;;

Hello lovelies~ I'm totally on a roll with these spring-inspired manis :P Can't help it, it's September and springgggggggg :D Although it was a tad cooler today and cloudy. Hopefully the sun will come back soon!

ready for spring1

I applied two coats of Ulta3 watermelon onto my index and fifth fingers and then used Ulta3 lily white for the dots. Two coats of Zoya Tiffany was applied onto my fourth finger. For my middle finger, I applied two coats of lily white and layered on two coats of Jordana Disco days. Finally, I applied two coats of Ulta3 spring fling onto my thumb and dotted with lily white. For some extra sparkle, I applied one coat of Disco days.

ready for spring2

I don't usually wear orange shades so I thought I'd try it out again, especially since it's (meant to be) getting warmer. What do you think of orange on your tips?

~Sharon

29 comments:

  1. So cute!!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW !!!! Looks soo cute, I like this manicure!!! You have September and spring and we have September and the fall is coming!:( I'm envious!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. Loving the combination :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Nail Polish OnlineSeptember 8, 2011 at 9:28 PM

    It doesn't matter it's September, this is sooo cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love it.. Can you do a tutorial on it please :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love polka dot nails!! :) :)
    here in Italy Autumn is coming...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I. Love. This! Stinkin' adorable! 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh I lobe this!!! Great job!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  9. So So darling, I just adored it!

    Very cute, congrats ^^
    Kiss
    http://betty-nails.blogspot.com/
    @Betty_Nails 

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable!! especially the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww. I reckon autumn is a super nice season :P It's time to bring out the dusty and muted polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah, thank you! I'll try to, when I have time. It's just that I'm entering a busy two months so it may be awhile. Essentially though, it's just different shades of orange polishes and I used a dotting tool to create the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Alice! Autumn is wonderful, time to pull out those muted colours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww, thanks Amanda! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww <3 Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Orange definitely isn't my go to colour, but I like this hehe. Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww, thank you! Polka dots are so simple and lovely <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...