Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Gold glitter tips

Hi ladies~ My baby step back into nail art after 2 weeks of nothingness involves something pretty simple - glitter tips! I applied two coats of OPI Honk if you love OPI which is a mini and I absolutely despise it cos I can't control the brush as well! :( Anyway. I wasn't all too fond of this darkened red-purple shade so I decided to add a little more to it, and glitter it was. Two coats of China Glaze 5 golden rings was applied to the tips.I was actually a little lazy with this and dabbed the glitter on with the brush instead of sponging...hehe :P

honk if you love opi1

The following two photos are more colour accurate of the base polish. I found my camera didn't like the gold glitter and reacted by making the above photo whiter looking.

honk if you love opi2

honk if you love opi3

Another simple mani but I assure you that once I get into the swing of things again they will be a little more interesting than layering. As much as I love it, I feel like a bit more than it!

~Sharon

10 comments:

  1. I love that OPI color. I'm really liking the look of the gradient glitter on the top. Such a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really don't like that color- I'll take it off your hands! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glitter tips are awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol. I think I'm just not too fond of red-purples :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combination. I love glitter. I love these colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...