Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm back! :)

Hi ladies~ Firstly, I'd like to apologise for my brief absence - has it really been ten days since my last post?! As you know from my previous sporadic posting, I was sick and finally felt the full brunt of it in my absence. I am however well on the road to recovery now and have actually painted my nails after over two weeks (!!) of naked nails. Manicure postings shall resume shortly once I've taken photos hehe.

Oh and welcome to my new followers :) I do hope you'll stick around, I promise there will be relevant mani posts coming very soon! For now, please know that I appreciate each and one of you for actually reading my little blog ^^

Thanks for dropping by!
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear you feel a little bit better! Take your time for full recovery. But I can't wait to read new posts :D Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...