Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tick tock, tick tock...

Hi ladies! I just saw this wonderful tag over at Polishology and seeing as it's such an awesome idea, I decided to take part in it too :)
We all start off somewhere, some of us much better at nail painting and photographing than others, but at the end of the day, practice makes perfect. I thought rather than show only my first and last manis on the blog, I'd show a progression. This way, you can see how my skills have improved (at least, I hope so :P) over time.

The first mani I ever showed on Polish Infatuated ♥

C-c-courage sun

One month into blogging and one of my first successful nail art :P

plaid nails

Five months in - I still preferred photographing my right hand~

Siberian nights

Ten months into blogging - I've changed my hand poses!

rainbow crackle1

And of course, my anniversary nails.

prince charming1

And here's my most recent mani ^^

black&bling4

This was such a lovely tag, I encourage you all to do it :D It's fun seeing how much you've improved over time - one thing I like to do when reading my favourite blogs is to look at their first few posts. And plus, who doesn't like a trip down good ole' memory lane? :)

~Sharon

9 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!! I hope I can improve as much in a year as you did :)  My absolute favorite of this post is the rainbow crackle that has a heart peeking through! I will definitely be copying that.

    Maria
    http://rainbowhands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your anniversary nails are perfection!


    my blog♥mfashionfreak

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice post. I can't wait til I have been doing this long enough to have shown improvement. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post! I can see the progression. I feel that I have grown in my skills too! when I go back and look at my first month of posts, i just get angry that I posted them thinking they looked good haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, thanks ^^ I'd love to see your version too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh, trust me, time fliessss! And I'm sure you're improving by the manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loool, same :P I can't believe I used to post manis which desperately needed a clean up ahahaha. At least I'm much more knowledgeable in the area now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...