Friday, March 2, 2012

Comparison: Orly Faint of Heart

As promised, here is the comparison of Orly Faint of Heart which I showed in my previous post :) I brought out my nail sticks as I had them all swatched out and at hand - I hope you don't mind!

From top to bottom:
High society, Faint of heart, French quarter for your thoughts, Earl grey

comp1

High society is the most different of the four, having more purple in it than the others. Earl grey, French quarter for your thoughts and Faint of heart are more similar but if you look closely, Faint of Heart has just that smidgen more purple in it to help it look different to the other two polishes.

comp2

Do you really need all of them? For a girl who isn't all that into neutrals, I'd say no (and I'm quite surprised I have so many similar ones in my stash!). However, if you're a collector and love neutral shades, you'll probably be able to justify the differences to own all of them :P

I hope this comparison was helpful! What do you think, do you need all four? And I would love your feedback on the nail sticks too - like/dislike? ^^

ps. I just changed my blog template too; I just had to bring back the purple love! ♥

Thanks for reading :)
~Sharon

2 comments:

  1. I love comparison posts! They're so helpful. I have to say I can generally justify the smallest differences if I want a polish badly enough! As to the sticks... They give me all the info I need :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I normally can't haha. I really don't know how I came to own such similar polishes - normally I'm really careful with choosing polishes which don't look too similar :P Thanks for you feedback too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...