Monday, March 26, 2012

Thanks a windmillion!

Hi ladies~ I'm off to my first day of prac tomorrow so my nails are currently bare. I did wear this pretty glitter gradient awhile ago so I thought I'd share this with you today. Below is two coats of OPI Thanks a windmillion from the Holland collection released earlier this year. I decided to glam up the mani a bit with a glitter gradient, so I pulled out OPI Servin' up sparkle to use. It's one of my favourite glitters of all time ♥

thanks a windmillion glitter1

thanks a windmillion glitter2

thanks a windmillion glitter3

Are you a fan of glitter gradients too? :)

Thanks for dropping by.
~Sharon

12 comments:

  1. That's so pretty and delicate - I'm seriously on a creme kick at the moment, but can't leave the glitter behind so this balances it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter gradients rule! Prac? I wear my polish regardless, but I guess every day is prac for me... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a complete glitter ho. lol Glitter gradients are one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter gradient looks great! Love your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glitter on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i luv minty colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Cerise! Cremes are seriously awesome, but can get a bit boring afterwards :P And so that's where glitter comes in useful haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have prac in a preschool setting, so best to set a good first impression and check out the manicure rules (subtly, of course). I'm thinking I'll be sticking with neutral shades for the remainder of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glitter gradients are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Lindsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And soft minty colours? <33

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...